Want to hone your marketing strategy and get the most out of your events?
Then step into the LIVE! Marketing Kitchen where we’ll address some big topics and answer any questions you have. Ask us anything!
Welcome to LIVE’s weekly Marketing Kitchen
There are many different recipes for a successful marketing campaign but each one relies on a few key ingredients.
Each week, from mid-February, LIVE’s expert marketers will be offering valuable insights and answering questions on a variety of marketing topics to help you get ready for NAB or whatever your next big trade show is.
If you want to learn how to make your pre-show messaging or social media campaigns more impactful, or how to get the most out of your booth, or what the trade media are looking for from exhibitors, step into the LIVE Marketing Kitchen and find out more.
But that’s not all! At each weekly session, we’ll also have a team of top marketing chefs on hand to answer any marketing-related questions you might have.
So, if you want to add a little something extra to your marketing menu, don’t be shy – Come on in and see what’s cooking!
Topics we’ll be covering will include:
- Get the message – How to maximize your pre/at-show messaging.
- Socialize – Social media strategy Top Tips.
- Meet the press – Getting more out of media relations.
- Driving School – How to drive more traffic to your booth.
- Lead Magnet – What to do with all those NAB sales leads.
- Don’t forget your toothbrush/sneakers/registration… A last-minute tradeshow checklist.
Next Up in the Kitchen:
“MarTech” Magic: Marketing Tools That Will Save you 4 Hours a Day! – Thursday, March 7 (8 am PT/11 am ET/4 pm UK/5 pm CET)
with Cindy Zuelsdorf of Kokoro and Chris Lesieutre of Wall Street Communications
Interested in how quickly everything in marketing seems to be changing, especially with all the new tech tools popping up? Then join us in the Marketing Kitchen on Mar 5.
Why this is a must-attend event:
- Rapid Growth of MarTech: Gain insight into how marketing technology has evolved and the burgeoning array of software tools available.
- Direct From the Experts: Learn about the MarTech tools that Chris and Cindy personally use and recommend.
- Designed for Marketing Professionals: Perfect for anyone responsible for or involved in their organization’s marketing efforts.
Cindy and Chris will be happy to answer any marketing-related questions you have at the end of the session and remember that’s not all. We will also have a team of marketing ‘chefs’ on hand to answer any marketing questions you have – Ask ‘em anything!